We are aware that you may have concerns over disclosing information about yourself to us.
This Privacy Statement explains, amongst other things, what information we collect about you on this website and the reasons for this.
Our primary aim in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customised experience on our website (aiming to show you information that is relevant to you) and to provide you with information you have asked for e.g. course information.
We also collect information for statistical purposes and, where agreed by you, to offer you services that may be of interest to you.
Information we collect
- Log file information, including IP addresses. You can visit public areas of the site without identifying yourself or providing any personal information
- Tracking IP addresses (the computer’s internet address)
- Monitoring how long a user spends on the site and which pages he/she visits – this helps us evaluate the use of different parts of the website
As a rule, we don’t link IP addresses to anything that can identify you personally, ensuring you can remain anonymous. Nevertheless, we will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our services and other users.
The website uses various order and registration forms to enable you to request information and services or assessments.
In some cases you will need to provide us with information such as your name, phone number e-mail address and job title.
Any personal data we collect during registration or otherwise is designed to allow us to:
- personalise the site for you
- give you access to, and to provide you with, the right kinds of information related to your enquiry
- enable us to compile statistical information for regulatory or business purposes
- send, or call you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. (We will only provide you with such marketing information with your prior agreement)
If you register, request further information or contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database(s).
We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless:
- we have your consent to do so
- it is otherwise authorised under current law, with a legal mandate issued by a court of law
Third party sites
Enquiries on Data Protection policy may be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org